ORORO Heated Fleece Jacket Women
- 100% Polyester; Model is 5'7" and wearing size Small
- HEAT ACROSS WHOLE BODY: Three carbon fiber heating elements generate and trap heat across core body areas (left chest, right chest and mid-back)
- FIND THE PERFECT TEMP: High, Medium, and Low heat settings allow you to change the level of warmth with the push of a button
- KEEPS YOU DRY: Water resistant DWR coating makes the jacket water and wind proof. The included detachable hood is useful for chilly mornings and extra wind protection
- WASHING MACHINE SAFE: Durable fabric and carbon fiber heating elements are completely safe for washing machine. No washing instructions needed
- COMPLETE PROTECTION: Battery safety multi-step system ensures protection from short circuits. The entire jacket is covered by a 1 Year Warranty
Heated Clothing for Every Environment
We grew up in the Midwest where the weather patterns change every hour.
We needed something that would adapt to our lifestyle & the ever-changing weather around us. Biking, hunting, or tailgating, we wanted one jacket that would be able to match all of our needs. Don’t let your life be dictated by the thermometer.
A sign of performance, quality, style and innovation which you will just love to be seen wearing.
One stop shop for matching him and her jackets
Lifestyle Approved: tailgating, campfires, maybe even bar hopping?
-7.4 V, 4400mAh Battery; Working hours up to 8 hours
-With USB port, can also power most compatible devices such as cell phones and computers.(NO -Cable Included)
-Cordless, Portable& Rechargeable
1x Heated Jacket
1x Charger: Please charge 10 hours at least for the first time usage
1x User manual (Trilingual: English, Germany, French)
1.How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
Remove the battery, hand wash or machine wash( in laundry bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring. Hang dry only.
3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(25℃/77℉), the battery will last approximately 10-12 hours on low, 6-7 hours on medium, or 3-4 hours on high
4.What’s the temperature when the jacket in use?
At ambient temperature of 25℃/77℉ testing, the heat will up to 55℃/131℉ on high (Red Light), 45℃/113℉ on medium (White Light) and 38℃/100℉ on low (Blue Light)
5.Where is the battery located on the jacket?
The battery pocket is located on an inside pocket in the left lower corner